Newest Memory Contributions

Newest Comments

  • Jamboree Bags
    Sorry to contradict Scrotum650 but the Picture House at Rayners Lane was called The Gaumont from 1950 to 1964 when, after years of financial problems it reverted back to its original name The Odeonfinally closed its doors shortly after. It re-opened again in 1981 as The Ace cinema and was listed as a Grade II listed building... a rare award. Sadly Ace Cinema closed in 1986, That beautiful Art Deco building is now the Zoroastrian Centre.

Subscribed Memories