Games Consoles CONSOLES

Bandai WonderSwan

Bandai WonderSwan

This Memory is looking a little short on nostalgia! Have you got anything you could add?

WonderSwan was a Japanese hand held game console released by Bandai in 1999.

I never actually had one of these but I remember a few friends 'importing' them, which was a bit of a waste of time, as only around 10% of the games were in English and the other 90% in Japanese!


Author of this article:



Contributors to this article:

  • There are no contributors yet

Media

Do You Remember Bandai WonderSwan?

Do You Remember Bandai WonderSwan?